Family Photography Competition
Congratulations to Alison Paterson from Milngavie who has just won this amazing competition. Entries closed on 30/4/17 and the lucky winner was picked on 1/5/17.
Read more below…
– A Family Photography Session in your home, garden, or nearby park.
– The final digital images provided on a USB stick
– 5 high quality prints, from your choice of images (your choice of size up to 12×8 inches)
– A password protected on-line gallery for you and your family to view the images
– A slideshow to music of the best photographs (ideal for use on an I-pad or other tablet)
– Plus I will also provide the winner with the choice of a framed and mounted print, or a luxury 20 page story book album
The cost of a 60-90 minute Family Photography Session is £275, that price includes the session, plus the final digital edited images on a USB stick and 5 free prints of any size (up to 12×8 inches). Albums, and or Framed and Mounted pictures can be purchased for the special price of £150. So the prize value is £425.
HOW TO ENTER
Sorry this competition closed on 30/4/17. Thanks to everyone who took part and well done to winner Alison Paterson.
Thank-you for reading. Hopefully I can capture photography portraits of your family soon.
I am a Family Portrait & Wedding Photographer, I also create photography and video for business offering on-line content and marketing support. I run regular introduction to photography training courses, ideal if you you want to learn how your camera works and take better photographs. I am based in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park and work throughout Scotland including Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh as well as Loch Lomond.
See more at my website – www.paulsaundersphotography.com or call me on 01360 661029.